Remote Capture - To Piss Off WHORE-DERS

I got so sick of the same people and same houses with the same scooters night after night…that I finally figured I’d set a trap to end and/or frustrate this one whore-der…
I purposely put a few scooters that needed repair near the WHORE-DERS home & waited for him to snag them. (I noted the QR codes) After he had them locked in his garage I simply captured them randomly as $5 birds, and held on to them. I would release them every once in a while, just to capture them again.
Dude quit hoarding when I googled his address & found his landlords phone number & told her I was xxxxxx xxxx with the city of xxxxxxxxxx on the xxxxxx enforcement squad. Told landlord that her tenant was trying to lure small children into his home with the promise of scooters and that she probably could terminate his lease.
Dude don’t hoard no more. He got bitched

Harsh, and illegal… but effective?

Naw, grey area.
Yeah. I need to grow up. Just not a fan of cheats

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the guy was a mechanic? I am a mechanic for bird and sometimes it takes a few days to fix them or your waiting for parts . Sometimes the GPS system will let me capture them but won’t come off the map. I cant see the charger map and u cant see my mechanic map
So I would not know if it came off so it looks like I’m hording on your map but really I’m just waiting for parts or to transport them to storage so before u get some one on the offenders list make sure u report them

Naw, he’s not a mechanic.
My nephews go to school with the kids there- so had the heads up on who what when where

Pleazzzzze…pffft…we all know a hoard location when we see it…